．CONDUCTA 5 CO 5021 - 608 x 608mm - (1.7mm) / (2mm) (THK.) < CO 50--: 5.104 - 1.106Ω >
．CONDUCTA 7 CO 7021 - 608 x 608mm - (1.7mm) / (2mm) (THK.) < CO 70--: 1.106 - 1.109Ω >
* Conducta 7 (dissipative) avoids the creation of more static electricity whereas Conducta 5 (conductive) allows the evacuation of the ESD.
* The conductive version is installed on a copper strip connected to an earth plug.
(CO 5021) PEACH ORANGE
- Conductive or dissipative flooring;
- Excellent price / quality ratio;
- Easy and low-cost maintenance;
- Resistant to wear
- Operation Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Data Centers
- Telecom Centers
Normally shipping delivery takes around 8-10 weeks from your orders on. If you require any express services, delivery time can be upgraded as 2-4 weeks.
(For any questions, please feel free contact us during business hours for better information.)